HYQUAL AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd has introduced the following controls until further notice.
These controls are essential to help reduce the risk to our employees and to ensure we can maintain production and supply.
The following controls are now in place and will be strictly adhered to.
- We are working on introducing split shifts for production, administration and sales staff. Each shift will be completely separate from the other.
This will minimise the risk of a complete plant shutdown in the event of infection.
- There may be minor delays in replies to emails and telephone inquiries. We ask that you have patience. There should be minimal impact on production.
- Access to our site by Sales Representatives is on hold until further notice.
- Access to our site by members of the public is suspended until further notice.
- Access to our site for deliveries by suppliers is limited to one area only. To reduce the spread of COVID-19, delivery drivers must follow our team members’ instructions.
- You will be directed to: Sterilise your hands at the entry of the warehouse prior to entering.
- Access to our site by customers is by appointment only and must be absolutely essential. The visit must be approved by the Managing Director. There will be appropriate separation controls in place.
- Access by trades will be limited to essential maintenance only. There will be appropriate separation controls in place.
- Site visits by our staff to suppliers and customers will be limited.
These controls are now in place but could change. We will review these weekly and advise if any changes are introduced.
Hyqual Australia CEO
31 Enterprise Street, Caloundra Q 4551
M: 0419 789 321 | P: 1800 77 77 44 | F: 1800 077 766